My industry experience spans these 9 sectors:
- Technology (microprocessors, software, hardware, VoIP, network infrastructure and management, wireless application development, telecommunications, IT consulting (CRM, Marketing Automation), and blockchain fintech)
- Non-profits / community services (crime prevention, AIDS, hospices, government/community, industry associations)
- Health and life sciences (biopharma, toxicology, medical testing devices)
- Real estate (property management, leasing)
- Professional services (agency, marketing research services, legal, AEC)
- Retail and Apparel (sports and licensed apparel, mass market, music, books)
- Entertainment (consumer, home entertainment, electronics, theatrical)
- Education (language schools, K-7)
- Industrial (equipment manufacturing, power generation, lighting, building technology, trains and trams, railways)
Here are some highlights…
Technology Marketing (Apple MacOS 8 Launch, Apple Worldwide Developer Conferences, Macworld Boston, Macworld/SF, PC Expo, COMDEX, Apple Sales Conferences), Disney Innovations exhibit. Press and analyst events and product launches.
Apple Worldwide Developers’ Conference (San Jose, CA) – multi-year event project management (1995-1999), 5000 attendees, press and analysts.
Adobe Postscript 3 Launch (Hudson Theatre, NYC) – multi-location launch (NY, London, San Jose) with press/analysts, storytelling and video. 500 press and analysts.
Non-profit/Association (regional BC AMA Conference; Event Marketing)
Conference Management – 350 Attendees, Exhibitors, April 23, 2015 – Sheraton Wall Centre Vancouver, Hosted by Jody Vance Breakfast Television. 5 Keynotes including AMA President Russ Klein, VP Marketing of Canadian Tire Susan O’Brien, MOZ CEO Rand Fishkin, Undercurrent CEO Aaron Dignan, former Chairwoman BBH Cindy Gallop, and 10 guest speakers.
Disney’s Buena Vista Pictures: A Bug’s Life, US Los Angeles Exhibit (design/signage/typography) – Global Movie Launch, US, $120 million budget resulting in $363.3 million box office.
IBM’s e-Business Global Announcement (speaker support creative development), Yerba Buena Gardens, San Francisco. 500 press and analysts.
Sony Professional Equipment, HDTV Global Launch (thematic and interactive animation design), at NAB Convention in Las Vegas.
Mockingbird Networks (brand identity revitalization, integrated marketing, tradeshow property; regional tradeshows (UK, US, Asia) for VoIP (MPLS, media gateways) telecommunications firm
Siemens Global Business Impact Project (Kyoto Accord) – emissions trading system, energy/technology and market analysis–railways and trams, power generation, building supplies technology, and lighting (OSRAM Sylvania).
Click here to view more more case studies and work samples.